Sci-Vi: Visualisation and animation in science dissemination
This conference seeks to explore and unfold science dissemination as a field, to improve science communication and focus on science productions through visualization and animation.
28.09.2018 kl. 09.00 - 15.30
Image courtesy of academic.oup.com
The Sci-Vi Conference is focusing on these topics:
- Can cooperation between researchers and visual storytellers strengthen research dissemination and to what level?
- How can we use narratives when we communicate research?
- What is the relationship between the visual and cognition?
- How do we strengthen the cooperation between scientists and visual storytellers? (incl. examples of partnerships)
- How can scientists in every field use knowledge about “temporal thinking” when creating, thinking and disseminating?
The Animation Workshop/VIA University College, Innovation Network for Experience Economy (Invio), Centre for Interactive Digital Media & Experience Design (InDiMedia) and Center for Visual Learning & Design (ViLD)
VIA University College, Prinsens Allé 2, 8800 Viborg